Wednesday, June 27, 2012

20 Things About Me

I've come to the conclusion, that a lot of people really don't know that much about me. So I'm going to list some things about myself that I think and approve of everyone knowing.

  1. I want to be the President or a CEO of a large company. I'd rather be President. If I can't get to one of those, I want a job where I get to be a part of a wrestling team for the rest of my life. 
  2. In my life, I've only wanted three different careers: Vet, Psychiatrist, Businesswoman 
  3. I absolutely refuse to go to college in Missouri, but once upon a time I was dead set on going to Drury.
  4. I have extremely bad anxiety. I get attacks when people fight in front of me, when I think I'm going to get in trouble, when I have to do something brand new for the first time and I could embarrass myself, when I go into nursing homes, when I talk about my anxiety issues, and sometimes randomly. 
  5. Itty bitty things about people bother me. If nothing about you bothers me, it's a miracle, so far that's only happened with one person. 
  6. I want to get married in Vegas. Showing that much affection and being that vulnerable in public makes me nervous. 
  7. I listen to bluegrass more than any other music. If I can't listen to that, I prefer country. 
  8. I would rather wear a t-shirt and shorts than get dressed up. I only dress up when I absolutely have to. However, I love business attire and high heels. 
  9. I'm very protective, probably overprotective of the wrestling room. I don't like when other girls are in there or when they want to be manager. It's like my sanctuary from the rest of school and I don't like sharing the team. 
  10. I shoot trap. I shoot a lot. It's one of my favorite things to do. It's exhilarating and I love it. It will probably one of the things I'm still doing when I'm 80.
  11. I don't like to trying to be friends. In fact, I'm really not that good of a friend unless I like you and want to be friends with you.
  12. I don't ever want children. The idea of having to be responsible for a life other than my own terrifies me and makes me nervous. Plus diapers make me puke.
  13. I'm an extremely fast reader and I comprehend it all unless I have to read out loud. If I read out loud, I usually mix the sentence order up and I can't remember a thing. 
  14. I hate when people sound pitiful on the phone, it gets on my nerves. 
  15. I have terrible sleep patterns. Sometimes I can sleep 12 hours and sometimes I can only sleep 4.
  16. I suck at doing my hair. I can straighten it and that's about it. If my hair is ever actually styled, someone else did it. 
  17. I used to drink milk all the time, but now it grosses me out and makes my stomach hurt. Now, I can only drink water, sweet tea, pepsi, or dr. pepper.
  18. I read CNN all the time. It keeps me informed.
  19. I only watch Dance Moms and Gossip Girl religiously. 
  20. I'm very observant. It teaches me more than talking ever could. Therefore, I'm a pretty good judge of character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment